Scot Gammon Casino Bonus Calculator
The Scot Gammon Casino Bonus Calculator evaluates the value of your casino bonus. The calculator only provides an estimate because it assumes that you will complete your wagering requirements and not run out of funds.
The calculator also assumes that your bonus is cashable.
The evaluation is based on 4 variables.
1. The Bonus Amount
2. The Rollover Amount
3. The Number of times that you have to wager the Rollover Amount
4. The Average RTP% of the games that you intend to play
Please scroll down for instructions on how to use the calculator.
- Bonus Amount - Put in the value of your casino bonus
- Rollover Amount - This is the amount that you have to rollover.
- Times to Rollover above amount - This is the number of times that you have to wager the rollover amount.
- Average RTP% - You need an idea of the average RTP% of the games that you intend to play
The calculator will give you the “Average win/loss after Playthrough”.
This result is the average sum of money that you will win or lose. A positive number means that you will win on average, whereas a negative number means that you will lose on average.
This sum includes the bonus amount. So, if the amount is -£5 and your bonus is £100, this means that you will have lost all of your bonus money and £5 of your deposit on average.
These days, you don’t get many casino bonuses (if any) that will give you an average win. However, let’s say that you get a positive number of +£5. If you deposited £100 and got a bonus of £100, you would (on average) end up with £105 in your account after playthrough.
In other words, you would have lost £95 of your bonus money, leaving £5 of bonus money. However, you would still have all of your deposit of £100, leaving you with £5 profit.